It's Been A While...

Hello, blogger my old friend. 
I cannot guess how long it's been, 
Since I last posted in this place.
Writing words in cyberspace.
Tales of fashion gone awry
Knits so bad they'll make you cry
But there's a beauty to behold
in crochet shorts and patterns bold
And so, I'm back to write some more
so buckle up, there's lots in store.


My sweet landscape of wrecked and wonderful knitwear. How I've missed you. Oh, how I've missed you! We were never meant to be apart so long. We go together like peas and carrots, Forrest and Jenny, Tom Hiddleston and Myself... wait. (That last one may be unproven, but I'm guessing 100% accurate.)

Knitted Hiddleston Available on ArtFire
by The Cheeky Girl

I googled "Knitted Tom Hiddleston," and BY JOVE there he is in his Henry the Vth kit. Is there anything the sweet, sweet insanity of the internet can't provide? The creator of this piece is obviously talented, and you should check out her crafty custom pieces.

But I digress. Hiddles deserves a post all his own.

Anyway, this won't be a long post, but I wanted to let you know to start expecting good things. Good things like this:

This gives you a whole new perspective on granny squares. Yowza. 


Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater